As a Los Angeles County Shelter volunteer for 5 years & hairstylist of 25+ years, I knew I needed to do more for these poor, helpless animals. I combined my love for hair and animals and started developing Fig & Star in early 2019. I launched online in March 2020 with partial proceeds from sales being donated to rescues and to pay pull fees. Trying to help save as many as I can!
See the highlight "Animal" section on our IG @figandstarbeauty for more photos and info!
Thanks for the support!
Much Love - T
* I Stand With My Pack: Paid pull fees for four rescued dogs. Cowboy, Artemis, Oliver and Ringo.
* Delaney Dog Rescue: Donated for senior dog Chocolate
* Purposeful Rescue: Donated for the rescue of Daphine from LA County Castaic Shelter
* Spari Rescue: Donated for Stella
* Canine Castaic Camp (Elsa): Paid $750.00 for Elsa's vet bill
* Golden Years Dog Sanctuary: Hera's freedom!
* Healthcare For Homeless Animals: $150.00 donation
* Heal My Heart Rescue: Product Donation
* Golden Years Dog Sanctuary: $550.00
* Kira Rescue: Donation
* Healthcare for Homeless Animals: Xyla
* Northwest Boxer Rescue: Littles and Rosie's Freedom!
* Stand Up For Pits: Product donation worth $150.00
* Golden Years Dog Sanctuary: Donation
* Underdog Hero's : Donation for Rocco
* A Purposeful Rescue: Paid pull fees for Rose, Iris, Butch, Winter